YEP my URL is spelled wrong..it says MckMamma! Ha! That is what you get for typing to fast and not proofing what you write!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

MckMama Without Pity

So have you been to MckMama Without Pity? Can I just tell you I am so disappointed in these ladies. WOW! I really do not have words to describe the utter disbelief of how other mom, ladies, whoever can speak so mean spirited about another person.

Who cares if she Photoshops her kids,sees a counselor, has a foreclosed home, has accepted gift cards,had a car repossessed, going to travel with Compassion, travels with her husband on trips, has a belief in God, and I could go on and on and on.

I understand her blog is big, and popular. I understand some scrutiny comes with having a big blog. I understand that. If you dont like her, DONT READ HER BLOG. WHY MUST You be mean spirited? Why tear another person down?

It is old, RIDICULOUS!

I think MckMama Without Pity should be ashamed of herself.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Very mean-spirited people on that site. They should probably pay more attention to the plank in their own eye.

    ReplyDelete