YEP my URL is spelled wrong..it says MckMamma! Ha! That is what you get for typing to fast and not proofing what you write!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Favorite Mck Mama Recipes

So have any of you tried the recipes on MckMama's blog. I have and we have fallen in love with a few. Texas Caviar is one of our favorite's now! Actually I called it Summer bean and corn salad, maybe she did too, I really can't remember. We make it often.

So if you have not tried it, YOU SHOULD! So what is your favorite recipe if you have tried one?

6 comments:

  1. The recipe for how to live a fruitful life without any responsibility! Woot...it is the American Dream, Baby! I have always envisioned a half million dollar home, two vacations a month, five kids, and no 9-5 job. She lives it. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirby Im not sure you are at the right blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make a rainbow cake. I know it isnt her recipe but seeing all of those pictures made me want to make one!! Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Faith, I am! She asked for my favorite recipe, and that is it...her recipe for LIFE! I want to know it, I want to live it...don't you?

    If you want the secret to the rainbow cake, you should follow Amanda's iambaker blog. It ROCKS! Amanda has such talent, and I am truly impressed by it. She is an amazing cook. I would even call her a pastry chef, even though she has no formal training, she really knows her stuff. Talented and driven, that's Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the suggestion but I already have the recipe now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Faith! I made the rainbow cake about a week ago, for my daughter's birthday! I also checked out iambaker blog. It turned out great. You can check it out by going to my blog and searching for it. My little girl LOVED IT. I also made rainbow tutu's! My other daughter wants one for her birthday, so in a few months we will make another!

    ReplyDelete